I know several people are checking in on this blog to see how little miss is, and for anyone who isn't aware she did stop breathing at home so I took her to the hospital where she again stopped breathing so they life flighted her to Primary Childrens Hospital where she did well, and then had a full code blue so here we sit.
She has been tested for around 3,324,23532 different things and she has nothing. This is likely strictly an altitude problem (she is from Florida).
So the plan is:
She will stay in the NICU and be treated for 1 week with antibiotics (as a precaution).
She will also stay at least 7 days past any cardiac or respiratory episode that requires the medical team to intervene. So if she has any others the date for discharge will keep moving.
Then I will take her home on oxygen and get a better monitoring system.
It's a good thing that she is cute or I would return her for a different model!



Oh my! I've been wondering why there was no post about your flight home. Obviously things have been hectic. Awesome that you were able to get back into a NICU (in ours once you're out you can't come back). Hope she adjusts and doesn't pull any more shenanigans! Good luck mama!
ReplyDeleteOh no, poor baby and poor mama! Praying she gets better soon so she can begin adjusting to her new home!!
ReplyDelete