Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Really?!?

Okay let me tell you some things about my little miss Ella. She is darling. She has a dimple on her right cheek. She poops on you almost every time you change her. Her eyes twinkle brighter than any star, and she hates to bottle feed. Seriously it is so frustrating when all she has to do is drink the stinkin bottle and she can come home. It has made our visits which used to be so fun and lovey to frustrating and horrible. I seriously want to just go home and tell them to call me when (and if) she ever decides to do it. I am just frustrated. Having my Mom here is nice and all, don't get me wrong but there is a reason that I not only don't live with her, but I don't live with anyone is because I like it that way. Having her here is alot harder for me. I have a hard time with emotions. When they run high I just want to be left alone. I feel like I have to entertain her plus she is crippled and can't do anything. So there you have it. My rant of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment